Sonoff SV low voltage WiFi switch is an affordable device that provides customers with smart home control. The low voltage WiFi switch is a WiFi based wireless switch that can connect to a wide range of appliances. Sonoff SV low voltage remote switch transmits data to a cloud platform through the WiFi router, which enables customers to remotely control all the connected appliances, via the mobile application eWeLink. The cloud server of Sonoff SV is Amazon AWS global server.
Sonoff SV low voltage wireless remote switch that can make all home appliances smart. As long as the mobile has network, customers can remotely control the appliances by turning them on off from anywhere at any time. Another feature available is to set timing schedules for the appliances, which can include countdown, scheduled on/off, and can thus, help customers maintain an easy life.
The mobile application eWeLink enables customers to control the appliances easily. The iOS version of the application can be downloaded in App Store while the Android version in Google Play.
- Remote ON/OFF – Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- Low Power Supply – 5-24V DC low voltage input
- App Support – Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status – Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing – Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control – Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene – Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene – Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Compatibility – Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest